Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncle Jay Explains The News?

I found a website this morning that puts a new video up every monday... Or so it says on the site. It's Uncle Jay Explains and the videos he produces on this site are funny explanations of things like blogs (From Sept. 24th last year);



Or the recesses that Congress takes (From Sept. 3rd last year);



And here's the video he added today that explains the current news... With mentions of the presidential candidates appearing on WWE Raw and the candidate's spouses appearing on various programs... Err.. Except for Clinton... lol (This one is dated today.)



I've been sitting here watching a few of his videos while I drink my coffee. Of course I have to be careful of when I take a drink because I really, really, don't want to have to clean the coffee off my monitor or keyboard... So, put your coffee or tea or soda down and watch one of the videos... I wouldn't want you to have to clean your monitor or keyboard off either! lol

No comments: