Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Interesting Images...

This is just a post of some interesting images found around the web that caught my eye, and I "borrowed" them for this post. I didn't take the pictures, and if by some chance the original photographers see this post, please contact me so I can give you credit or remove them.

The first one is a traffic jam that I sure wouldn't want to be in, but it makes an interesting pattern! How on earth did all those cars get jammed up like that? Was it deliberate for the picture or?

This is one very sneaky cat. I wonder if the hunt went well for it... lol

I've seen a lot of creative mailboxes alongside the road over the years, but this one takes the cake..

I guess if you can't find a proper parking spot, you just have to "make it fit"?

We hear about truck pileups on the news all the time, but I don't think this is quite what they have in mind when they report them. I'd like to know where this thing is! lol

Small update: I found out where the last image is from. It happened at Burning Man. A huge gathering in the Nevada Desert. Here's a quote from the Burning Man website:
Every year, tens of thousands of participants gather to create Black Rock City in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada, dedicated to self-expression, self-reliance, and art as the center of community. They leave one week later, having left no trace.
This sculpture "happened" at the 2007 Burning Man. So the trucks aren't piled up anymore. They've been dismantled and taken away. I browsed through the images in the Gallery at the Burning Man site and found a few other pictures of the sculpture along with lots of other marvelous photos!


No comments: