Sunday, February 3, 2008

New at this..............

This is the first post for me in a real blog. I have no idea why I'm even doing this... lol.. I have no clue what to include in this thing.

Lets see. I'm a "trial watcher"... I got sort of hooked on watching trials last summer during the Phil Spector trial. I posted quite a bit on the Court TV message boards. I'm still fairly active on the message boards, but I'm not really watching a trial regularly now. I'm watching a couple missing persons cases in the news and on the message boards. One is the Stacy Peterson missing person case and the other is the missing Marine, Maria Lauterbach.

I'm also interested in photography and used to work in that field years ago. Now, though, it's a hobby. My work history took some odd turns after I was divorced. The photography studio that I worked for back then closed down and I had to get some kind of job so I could pay the bills. So I worked in security for a few years, but that barely paid the bills. So I learned to drive a truck... Like a 18 wheeler type truck! I drove cross country for a while and truly enjoyed it. I was able to see a lot of places and meet a lot of great folks out on the road. After an auto accident messed up my back, I had to find something else to do, so I got retrained in CAD drafting. I worked for an architectural office as a drafter and small projects manager until I retired 2 years ago.

Now I'm just a retired lady, watching trials and following crimes and the like in the news. Pretty boring, huh? lol

No comments: