Sunday, February 3, 2008

Games............

Have you ever seen a game called World of Warcraft? I've been playing it for a little over 2 years now. My daughter, her husband and my grandkids gave me a copy of the game after I retired. I guess they thought I needed something to do for "fun". lol

So, anyway.. The game. It is fun to play. I've managed to accumulate quite a few characters on several servers and have actually gotten one of them (named Acorna) to level 70. I have another character (Kyrie) almost at level 70. I've "met" some interesting people in the game. One of my "toons" inherited the guild master position in one of the guilds I belong to. It's a very small guild, more of a social thing than anything else. A few of my real life friends have also started playing the game, so we can chat and play in the game together. I've added a video thing at the bottom of the page that has some YouTube videos that were done in the game.. Check them out!

Here's a screen shot of one of my characters standing in kind of a neat looking place in the game:

No comments: