Friday, July 31, 2009

NEXT MAN BELLIES AND HAIRY BACKS CARWASH COMING UP!

Here's the email I recieved from Pat and Kacie's Ride for Hope:

Hey all

Our carwash date is August 9th '09 at Breaker Glass on P'ville Dr. 9:00 am till 3:00 pm.

Just hoping to get some hairy backs and men's bellies out there to participate and have pretty fun day of it.

Last years went very well at just a short notice to those we know and our sexy dancers on P'ville drive just draggen' them in.

This year should be bigger and better.
Hoping all can come out on the 9th and give us a hand.
It is well appreciated.

Please let me know if you can join us.

Thank You
Pat

P.S. oh yes, I have more bellies to call than you see on the email list above, also the ladies are just money handlers and spectators, but are also very welcome to come on out.


So it's on for next wekend, Sunday the 9th. Placerville Drive crosses Hwy 50E to Tahoe just before Placerville. Take the off ramp and bear right till you cross over the freeway and while you are passing the El Dorado Co. fairgrounds on the right keep an eye open for Breaker Glass on the left for the carwash.

Hope to see you there!




I think we might try to be more vigilant about using sunscreen this year. We all got toasted last year...

Let them know if you're coming from out of town to support us and our cause to End Domestic Violence. It would be cool to know how far we're reaching.

Again, hope to see you there, I'll be having fun!!!
I'll be wearing the white beard...
Gene.

1 comment:

shari said...

This is great........wish I lived out there so I could get a carwash.
Too bad I'm so far away in Florida. Maybe this trend will work it's way here. Nice answer to the "bikini car washes" (we do have those)