Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dominic Casey Emails ~ Part 1 (July/August)

A kind (and shy) poster on the InSessions Forum has transcribed all of the Dominic Casey emails that were released in one of the document dumps from pdf’s to word documents.  She wishes to remain anonymous, so I will honor her request.  I’ll be copying and pasting the emails here in batches. Perhaps a week or so worth of emails at a time.  For now I’ll start off with some from the end of July 2008 into the beginning of August 2008.

July 20, 2008 to August 08, 2008

From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent:  Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:34 AM
To:  dearmont@netzero.net
RE:  Caylee Anthony - Orlando Fla
luke - I'm not getting the mom has her. I did perceive an issue with a bible, and then the stove area? Funny I would recommend re-interviewing the woman ... I think the kid is dead now - I see a little while coffin. Not good '" I have been tired from asthma - so I haven't gotton much on the case - I don't see the killing - I only see darkness - typically darkness is death - what id the mom say she used the shovel for? I really need a better pic of the child. G
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Sunday, July 20,2008 12:27 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Caylee Anthony - Orlando Fla
her diappearance has to do with a church - I keep seeing a church or church group - bible – I see a large framed man - white - I don't think the mother had anything to do with it .... g - she could be gulible - idiot is another name for it - or bad decision making ... found the photos thanks - I'll see if I get more
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:48 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Caylee Anthony - Orlando Fla
hey - dearmont - I hope you feel better - I guess your wife has her glass full, including the class she is taking - wow - life has twists and turns ... just letting you know I did not receive a map on michigan or on Caylee's case - with new info on the car and the streeeeeet names - only kidding - goofy time. So, don't forget - 1) the street where the parents live and the idiot (don't tell anyone I said that), 2) the street name where the car was found and 3) the street name of the other idiot we may have a general handle on.
since it's goofy time - I am going to pull up info on fosset's plane type yeahhhhh
don't forget the info - thank you - hope your family pitches in ... best wishes from my family - ginette
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:46 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net
Re:  Locations in Orlando
ok - I was committed tonight - Caylee is near an old abandoned building - feels like a hirise. I see square concrete columns and the beach. The man says he is a sheriff- he's a perv., his wife and her girl friend are druggies - he seems to be a former teacher he has a psycho. profile of going on and on of his self-importantance - he feels like he lives on the 5th or 6th floor - he is constantly hitting on younger girls - his wife is aware, but is in denial and thinks he will eventually straighten up - and she doesn't know the whole story - she is white with brown hair and her friend with blonde wavy hair tries to tell her he's a nut ... he offers private classes, like a tutor - not he's not a real teacher - it's as if he is on disability.
My major concern about the idiot - casey - mommy (not grandma) - is that she was in love with this idiot and doesn't believe that he is a problem - his name could be Mike (Mark) (Matt) ... she - casey - could also be pregnant so they need to check her in Fl. and get her tested for a pregnancy - she may not even know she is pregnant ...
The building is white concrete - the maps you sent me weren't any good - but I got a hit on the weirdo - perv./suspect's area - I will have to explain on the phone tomarrow.
Tonight I will probably get more - especially since I am into the case tonight.
I will e-mail in a little bit.
~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:42 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net
Luke - I was on-line looking at the slide of photos of casey and child and toni - etc.; suddently I felt like blood was in my mouth - you know how you get a tooth pulled and something tastes odd; then you suddenly realize it's blood by looking in the mirror – more blood than you care to realize and then there's a smell - a very odd smell ... - I will call in a little bit - who is that friend with Casey and Toni - the guy in the photo? I really think the cop / sherriff - should take a drug test and see if there are drugs in the guys apt. I think you should look for the sex drug (I don't remember the name of it - the one that teenagers are trying to get a hold of to get high off of) - it sounds like x something. If you need me - maybe my cell will work – g
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:23 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Take a look at this aerial
hey - luke - that is great - I will help - hey - did you hear the boyfriend in Fla is missing? - Secondly I will be on my cell phone - 703-772-1552 - if I have to go to leesburg – will they pay for gas? that would be great talk soon ginnette - have a nice Sat. with family - I've got Izzi ; Anna and my sis Sara - we are on our way to Manassas - for the car and to meet the liar's (car sales men) - best wishes – g
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:51 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Take a look at this aerial
You know luke - abortion is a terrible option for a women in many ways - but burying them in the yard or throwing them out is inconprehensible. A woman feels guilty enough taking the step toward eliminating this person or fetus from her body and then to additionally degrade the remains would really upset the person who had to psychologically go thru such a terrible endurance) physically and mentally.
Let's put these law breakers away before the ladies have to be identified for dna) and it gets out of hand. I'm in ... g
Dog search may be needed if the location is large or we could use spray paint to x the spot - I think - see what the police say. This reminds me of dasterly due wrong The creeps. You know I would find the baby fetus' better is taken to morgue to compare like attracts like - you know = if I am looking for money - use money as an example of what I am looking for i.e.) I use dollar bills place them on the table and then dowse the location of the money in the ground. So) if taken to the morgue and use a book on anatomy - I could match the two identically. I need to know some other details - but this would not be difficult. g
they will owe me coffee, too, not doughnuts, just coffee, cream and splenda coming. g
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:08 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Take a look at this aerial
That poor runaway is confused and with the wrong people ... she's going to continue going up the wrong tree - i want to call her a dumbie - but she is really ignorant and uneducated - sad. We will see what happens
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:09 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Archaeological project
boo hoo - boo hooo - I wanted to be an archeologist when I grew up - of course I want to do this - yes there is a dead body - feels like a man ( his name feels like melvin or ph or f like phox - but not fox ... I'll figure it out - hell yeah - ye doggie - I have to get up at 6:00 and go to the southside of richmond and meet with prosecutors on the felony case against the woman that stole from me ... they have tried her now, but it's the commitment for II time II - I have no idea how much time a felony will put her in jail or prison for, but it's worth stopping her - if only for a little bit of time.
let's see ... I will pick up maps tomarrow on the orlando case ... I have $5.00 to my name till Wednesday when my husband feels charitable.
Oh we bought a car - yeah ... the sales man screwed up or was high ... too funny – the general manager made the deal accidentially and we paid $13,000. for an 05 minivan - Quest - loaded - power everything except map ... but it looks too expensive - it was on the internet for $19,000. - for I bought it for $6,000. less - I am good at some things.
Now - I have got do complete these jobs and sell my house, oh be a mommy) possibly go to Vermont and write my book proposals. the list goes on.
I will call after the court case - not sure what time. though .. ~ last time I was there 5 hours. Sara my sister will be able to take calls at the home front ... the measuring people, the lucy looksie's who came to the house 2 times) can't make up their minds - we are second on the list for their choice of house purchases - I really hope they buy this one ... I lund apt. possibilities. ginette - oh, what's happening with casey anthony - I starting to wonder if the black woman is going to bring the baby back ? ginette
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:41 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Tony Lazarro – Caylee Anthony
hey - luke - the ex beau of Casey looks like the guy - that knows what is going on ... not her brother - but the brother knows a general scenario ... they should be after Tony - I saw him in the hi-rise - now all I have to do is find the hi-rise - obviously Casey likes and cares about the beau - she believes him - but he is a perpetual liar ... I will get the map of orlando to help pinpoint '" ginette thanks for the info - every bit helps to exact the search area ... g - my best to your family.
 ~~~
From: Anam Caillte [mailto:anamcaillte@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 1:24 PM
To: dominic@dgator. com

Subject: Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info
Dominic - contact info as discussed.
Luke Phillips
Anam Caillte
Sensory Search & Recovery
374 Dearmont Hall Ln
White Post, VA 22663

5413-327-3719 (cell)
7133-961-5964 (of c)
If you can obtain and send me a photo of Rosita Morales asap, would be most helpful.
Cheers!
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:41 PM
To: 'Anam Caillte'

Subject: RE: Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info
Attachments: 001.JPG; 003.JPG; 004.JPG; OOS.JPG
Luke,
Thank you for the contact information. Have not obtained photo of Rosita Morales yet, but will. I have attached pictures of the residence which as you can see is "Blue", there is a ditch/swale at the rear of the residence.
Kindest regards,
Dominic
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:45 PM
To: 'Anam Caillte'

Subject: RE: Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info
Luke,
Explain again your request for picture of Rosita Morales . . .
Kindest regards,
Dominic
 ~~~
at means ... maybe he did talk with Casey's ex's relatives and give the baby to them - where Morales thinks the baby belongs?
I'm getting the map tomarrow ... I had to take Anna to a party and take care of some other stuff - too late for Barnes and noble - but I do have a map of Florida layed out for over night ... g __
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.net [mailto:dearmont@netzero.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:16 AM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info
Dominic - many thanks for the photos - are you sure that this is the Morales home? The house to the right of this one may also need to be watched. This is the location one of our sensitives picked up on. As for the photo of Morales, again, request from one of the sensitives that uses photos to track people's movements. The team assembled for this case comprises of five of our tier 3 members working on this case to include a former FBI profiler, criminal psychologist, two accomplished sensitives, and a renowned remote viewer.
I will give you a call today to discuss.
Regards,
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:05 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

RE: Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info
Attachment: 056.JPG
Nice of you to call this morning. Here is the link discussed: http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund also picture of house ...
Kindest regards,
Dominic
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:10 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Grund House
Luke - be sure and let the security office aware of the fact that what you do on your personal lunch time - is personal - the sherrif - can be liable if you lose your job because of breach of confidentiality ... he's an idiot to think otherwise - the pics on the houses were ok - didn't get much - I would prefer a pic of the water area near the houses - ginette
thank you - let me know if you are ok or need a lawyer - don't lose that clearance - gin.
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:33 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Grund House
whooops - I accidentially deleted the last note you just sent - did it have a photo - are you ok at work if ok say apples if not say grapes – ginette
please resend info on lake and house if it was a pic. thank you g
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.com [mailto:dearmont@netzero.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:54 PM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: Interesting
Dominic - something occurred to me on the drive home from work - why, with the hundreds of tips and leads that the Sheriffs office has received on this case, would the lead detective take time to call me and grill me on what I know, how I know it, and who I'm working with? - unless we've hit a nerve and provided information that no-one else is supposed to know? Just know that they are planning to use a dive team to search a lake - if it's Little Barton Lake, then it's based on information we provided to Eric Ameye. Do you have the address of the house in Oviedo that Casey lived in before the abduction?
Cheers!
Luke
 ~~~
D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:22 PM
dearmont@netzero.com
RE: Interesting
My guess would be that the Family gave the Detective your information because you offered them help. Also, this is the first time I am hearing from you or anyone else about Little Barton Lake and a house in Oviedo. I am unaware of either one, can you fill me in?
Kindest regards)
Dominic
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:32 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.com

Re: Grund House
hi - guy - so you're alive - i was very concerned and I am sure so was Felicia - I ate some chips ... glad your're ok.
re: the cops we should talk on phone - I had some weird stuff going on - i.e. the vision of the little boy was the guy who died - not a little boy ... that means Caylee is dead – most likely. I don't like the other visions I receive - I keep getting blocked from getting a map - I have seen this happen time and time again .... I will go tomarrow morn.
I still see a woman face up in the lake - alligators are in that lake - scary ... it might only be a head. My sister and I told the Det. that we had both worked with formerly Lt. Wells, a brunette police officer of Orlando City – Sara, my twin worked as a volunteer - her id's said "volunteer" - she was supposedly fixing up their video and film room. Her background is writing, sponsors, creative development, packaging, presentations, pitches, etc.
Well - then years ago, I made the Orlando Sentinel for the Private Investigators of Florida, speaking about usings Psychics and Police Depts. and Private Investigators. I was a Private Investigator, registered in the state of Virginia) at that time.
You know, it could be that one of the many psychics said that there is a body in the lake - but poor caylee, may not be the body .. so they moved ahead trying to show progress) or they are afraid that they are going to be laughed at by the press for using an alternative option - psychics.
CaIl me and or write - thank you
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.com [mailto:dearmont@netzero.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:37 PM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Interesting
Well, unless Cindy was not being totally open with me) she indicated that she did not trust Sgt John Allen at all. She assured me that she did not pass any of the information to him. So, it had to be Eric Ameye. Since I do not know what John Allen told the Director of Security for my company - he would not tell me what was said - and was told to basically "back-off" I feel that there's more to this information. Information came in from two of our members, independently, that pointed to a location off Santa Rosa Dr, in water, that contained a body. Adult, Female. I passed that onto Eric Ameye. When the DNA results are released, it won't be Caylee's.
Casey and Amy Huizenga apparently shared a house in Oveido before she moved into the Anthony home - all I know - may be nothing.
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:01 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.com
Subject: RE: Interesting
I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care,
Kindest regards
Dominic
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:10 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.com

Re: Fairlane Drive Orlando
I don't feel a body in this lake - this lake feels clean. Ginette [little barton lake?]
~~~


From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:33 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Fairlane Drive Orlando
I've got to knock these two out - they are high off of juice still - I will respond in a little bit - ginette -
the preacher just doesn't know how to communicate - he's an egocentric person using god to find women, and then he uses the gun to show how powerful he thinks he is he's sad, but I don't think he's a killer - I'm going to sleep on this and then respond shortly - but we may finally be going in the right direction. yay ginette life is a slow process.
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.com [mailto:dearmont@netzero.com]
Sent: Thursday) August 07, 2008 8:29 AM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Interesting
Dominic - thanks for the advice I will tread lightly. Have you taken a close look at Amy Huizenga and JP Chatt? Think there is a strong connection there - somewhere in close proximity to University of Central Fla S - this may also be a key that connects these two nothing more-but Amy may have more info than she's telling.
Cheers!
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:46 AM
To:
dearmont@netzero.com
RE: Interesting
Luke, would you know the full name of JP Chatt? We will look closer into Amy Huizenga . . .
Thank you and take care
Kindest regards
Dominic
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:57 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: 3rd eye headache
are you fucking kidding me ? g
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:59 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.com

Re: Fairlane Drive Orlando
was the third eye headache a reallity or a vision or a prediction - wow that would be awful. .. - excuse the language .... g
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.net [mailto:dearmont@netzero.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:05 AM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Interesting
Dominic - JP Chatt's My Space page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764
He notes that he is News Director for WFTV Channel 9 Orlando - interesting?
Just got a call from one of my team - I sent the picture of RJ Grund to them - although they get sense that this guy is a egomaniac with a strong sense of self-importance and sees himself as a crusader - he's not directly involved with the abduction - for what it's worth.
Cheers!
Luke
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:34 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Re: Fairlane Drive Orlando
they won't stop the bomb ... - I can see that situation - but I am unsure where bush is – I'm getting something to do with the hitler time frame (a similar situation) .... this is definately a dangerous place to have an olympic game. the hitler will connotate anger) racism) etc.) the hitler note will connotate war mongering - could be russian or could be an inside group that are extremist - you know - these people are severely leftists - and they don't like bush. plus when I was looking at it - it was in the south west - I'll look on a map and see the design of beijing. No doubt we have some excellent security with the american secret service - so that will work) but - even if the leftist wound bush - they will try again - I suddenly see a man from italy - I'm not sure what the connection is ... unless this is a convenient time for killers to attack our president.
hey are you at work already ?
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:10 AM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

RE: Interesting
Interesting about JP, Thank you ... RJ Grund has a son, "Jesse" who is a person of great interest, he is a former boyfriend of Casey's and they remain friends, continue to see each other and he is "rumored" to be Caylee's biological father, in fact he has an "inconclusive" paternity test . . . he is controlling and very possessive of Caylee .
Dominic
 ~~~
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:48 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.com

Re: Apopka Florida
hey - do you still have a job? Hope so.
Hey - i did not look at the map yet - 2 punkins were very clinging. So, I gave them time and wrote part of the proposal.
But I have the map and I am ready - I really think this entire case is sad. But we will get on top of things shortly - Hey, did your security officer give you more heck?
Don't much else at the moment - my husband is off on Fri., so there will be times I can talk and there are times I cannot. Please be patient -once I have the info. I will give it to you and let you re-think the input. – g
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.net [mailto:dearmont@netzero.net)
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 6:18 PM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Interesting
Dominic - have a couple of questions - does anyone of the "circle of friends" own/drive a blue Jeep Cherokee wagon, and have you seen Caylee's birth certificate? Now that I'm out of a job, I have a little more time to do some digging.
Thanks,
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 8:45 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Subject: RE: Interesting
What happened with the job? I am so sorry to hear of this. I will look into the vehicle. I have not seen Caylee's Birth Certificate but can say no Father is documented, just Casey as Mother. Take care ... Dominic
 ~~~
From: dearmont@netzero.net [mailto:dearmont@netzero.net]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:07 PM
To: dominic@dgator.com

Subject: RE: Interesting
Dominic - thanks that our friend Sgt Allen, I had no choice but to resign from Northrop Grumman - I have no idea what he told my security officer since they would not disclose that, but it was enough to threaten my security clearances and destroy my reputation. 25+ yrs supporting the US intelligence community down the toilet.
Reason I asked about the birth certificate - does it strike you that Caylee is very big for a 3yr old?
Working on another lead for you – again, may be a false hope, but certain key threads point to this - Rosa Morales, 1205 Northlake Dr, Sanford, FL 32773 (407) 323-6420. I'm trying to get more independent confirmations on this location - will let you know what I find out.
Luke
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 10:07 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Subject: RE: Interesting
Luke,
I am very disturbed at your job situation, please explain to me why you are gathering information, what is the group you belong to? It is awful to find out that one of Orlando's finest would cause such a problem, I am disgusted.
Caylee is very tiny 25 lb or less, her mother Casey also is tiny, 105 lb and 5'-00", I spent quite some time with Casey today and the attorneys. We had a meeting in the jail. This Rosa, are you thinking this may be Ricardo Morales Mom and if so, what connection to the incident would she have other than relationship . . . Take care Luke . . .
Kindest regards,
Dominic
 ~~~
From: D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 10:14 PM
To: dearmont@netzero.net

Subject: Entity shown
Have you seen a picture of the reverends Grund's wife? We are trying to obtain but she is being illusive.
Dominic
 ~~~
And that’s the end of the first installment of the Dominic Casey emails in text format… As I’ve copied, pasted and reformatted these emails I’ve been reading what they’re saying.. These folks are… Well, if I actually say what I’m thinking, they could sue  me for defamation of character.. They are all over the place! They had no real information to add to the case.  They weren’t looking for Caylee, they were looking for people to blame.  But we knew that was what the duhfense and the Anthony family wanted, right?  I’ve been so tempted to add in some little comments of my own in between some of these emails.. lol, I’ve restrained myself because these posts are not my own.  These posts are the transcriptions of the emails by a hard working and dedicated poster at the InSession Forum who wants to remain anonymous.

No comments: