Friday, February 27, 2009

This Post is a Test...

I've been having trouble accessing my blog since Wednesday night.. Or any blog that is on blogspot.com, for that matter. So, I'm playing around with Windows Live Writer which came with my new laptop... We'll see if this will get published, or if I'm blocked completely...

BTW, I have contacted my ISP about the problem getting to blogspot and they're checking into it.. Blogspot is the only site I'm having trouble with at the moment... **sigh**

UPDATE (2/26/09 midday)

Well, blogspot/blogger isn't the only site I can't reach. I just found out that I can't get into Gmail either. I reported it to my ISP and the tech said that it's all been forwarded to the "domain" guy. So we're waiting now to hear something back from that guy....... Frustrating... **double sigh**

ANOTHER UPDATE (2/26/09 evening)

Still can't log into blogger or gmail............. **sigh**

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

UPDATE AGAIN (2/27/09)

Well, this morning I can get into gmail and blogger........ Lets see if this thing will publish a post now.............

~~~

It worked! Hurray!!

2 comments:

katfish said...

Congrats on your new laptop! I really want one. Hope the bugs are worked out soon.
Cute CSI kitty.

Anakerie said...

I'm loving the laptop! I hardly use the desktop machine now.. hehe.. I bought it as a Christmas present to myself this year so that when I take my Mom and Stepdad on trips I won't be so out of touch. First trip to take it on will be towards the end of next month... I'll be driving them down to Southern California. Death Valley, Barstow and Riverside are on the itinerary. :D